Depeche Mode - 1985 Introductory Letter | dmremix.pro

Depeche Mode 1985 Introductory Letter

Depeche Mode Information Service 1985 Introductory Letter
1985 Depeche Mode Information Service Introductory Letter (1-1).jpg1985 Depeche Mode Information Service Introductory Letter (2-1).jpg

Last edited:

demoderus

Administrator
Information Service - introductory letter.
Introductory letter from 1985 welcoming a new subscriber and explaining how the Information Service works.
infoletter.jpg

Thank you for writing and showing interest in Depeche Mode.

Depeche Mode do not have a fan club, instead, I run an Information Service. There is a monthly Information Sheet available free of charge if you send me a stamped, self addressed envelope, or International Reply Coupon in the case of foreign fans, this gives you up to date news on what the band are doing, and wherever possible advance details of television appearances, magazine features, record releases and tour dates, although I must stress that I am unable to supply tickets and you should watch local press for more details.

I have on offer a wide variety of Depeche Mode items which I am continually up dating and adding to, including T-Shirts Badges Posters Personally Autographed Photographs Scarves etc. I can also arrange for anything personal you have to be signed by the band, but due to the huge demand must request that you limit things you send in to one per person.

Unfortunately, back dated records and new releases are not available through the Information Service but you can apply to the following addresses (enclose a stamped addressed envelope in each case):

1. Rough Trade Mail Order Shop, 130 Talbot Rd, London W11.
2. Adrian's Records, 36 High St., Wickford, Essex

For a more detailed account of the band's history and so on, may I suggest you purchase Factsheets on the enclosed order form.
Any Christmas/Birthday cards can be passed on to Depeche Mode if you send them to me (and pressies!).
You should forthwith always write to me at the address below as all others have ceased to exist for the Information Service.

Jo

Please enclose a s.a.e. with ALL correspondence.