New here, found this site by accident and surprised! | dmremix.pro

New here, found this site by accident and surprised!

djhotwheel

I would like the opportunity to share my collection of DM remixes. I have 1000s of collected audio/pics/video from the past 30 years!
Just not sure how to share here or upload? I also have a large amount of tribute albums too that I see they are empty on this site.

demoderus

Administrator
I would like the opportunity to share my collection of DM remixes. I have 1000s of collected audio/pics/video from the past 30 years!
Just not sure how to share here or upload? I also have a large amount of tribute albums too that I see they are empty on this site.
Thank you so much for your message. Our site is just beginning to develop. We have accumulated more than 4 Tb of audio and video. And we will gradually place them on the site.

Any help is welcome. If you want to share your collection, you can upload them to Google Drive and send us a link. We will post your audio, video, and photos on this site on your behalf or as an administrator (as you wish).

ToMi

Active Мember
I'm not sure if this thread is the right place for requests, but I didn't find a download link for the Hot Wire Mixe series anywhere.

Do someone know where I can find the download link for this bootleg? I've saw it was once on dmremix.be, but the RapidShare links are now dead.

demoderus

Administrator
I'm not sure if this thread is the right place for requests, but I didn't find a download link for the Hot Wire Mixe series anywhere.
Thank you for your message! Our database is gradually replenished. We will look for this bootleg and if we find it, we will post it on the site in the near future.

demoderus

Administrator

Do someone know where I can find the download link for this bootleg? I've saw it was once on dmremix.be, but the RapidShare links are now dead.

Please Login or Register to view hidden text.

ToMi

Active Мember
Oh, you've found it! That's great. Thank you.

However, I can't seem to download it. I'm getting the following error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

Please reply in discussion thread to download this resource.

demoderus

Administrator
Oh, you've found it! That's great. Thank you.

However, I can't seem to download it. I'm getting the following error:
It's all good. Just try to write some message in the discussion for this bootleg. After that, access will be allowed.
This is in order to interest site visitors to start communicating and discussing bootlegs.
If you can't download it after that, write to us. We'll fix it.

ToMi

Active Мember
Thanks, I've successfully downloaded the archives.

I'm also looking for the JFlash Remix Compilation Volume series.

ToMi

Active Мember
Also, I'm working on an MP3 compilation album which will include all JFlash's remixes (and megamixes) I could find. So if it would be alright, you can publish it.

demoderus

Administrator
Also, I'm working on an MP3 compilation album which will include all JFlash's remixes (and megamixes) I could find. So if it would be alright, you can publish it.
We will be happy to publish your compilation on our website.
You can specify the links in the thread

or write to our email
demoderus@gmail.com

Last edited:

ToMi

Active Мember
Hello again.

I was recently downloading some (many) bootlegs from your website, however, when I was planning to download another one, I've got the following error shown in the attached picture.

I don't know if it wasn't caused by downloading them all in one time (if I didn't exceed the limit)

Attachments

• Snip.PNG
    Snip.PNG
    15 KB · Views: 89

ToMi

Active Мember
Hello again!

I'm looking for another bootleg, now it's "Songs Of Faith And Devotion - The Protracted Mixes" from DM707. If you'll find this somewhere, I'll be glad.

Thanks.
--ToMi

demoderus

Administrator
Hello again.

I was recently downloading some (many) bootlegs from your website, however, when I was planning to download another one, I've got the following error shown in the attached picture.

I don't know if it wasn't caused by downloading them all in one time (if I didn't exceed the limit)
It's all good. Just try to write some message in the discussion for this bootleg. After that, access will be allowed.
This is in order to interest site visitors to start communicating and discussing bootlegs.
If you can't download it after that, write to us. We'll fix it.

This restriction has been lifted.