Depeche Mode Information Service April/May 1983 newsletter
1983-04+05-xx - Depeche Mode Information Service Newsletter (1-1).jpg

Last edited:

demoderus

Administrator
COMBINED INFORMATION SHEETS NOS. 4/83 & 5/83

DEPECHE MODE OFFICIAL INFORMATION SERVICE
10 HAWKSWAY BASILDON ESSEX SS16 5JQ

I have enclosed the requested items/information which I hope are satisfactory. Please do not hesitate to write back to me if there is anything about DEPECHE MODE that you would like to know and I will do
my best to answer your questions. Please send a stamped, self addressed envelope to the above address quoting the number 6/83 at the end of May for Information Sheet No. 6/83.

DEPECHE MODE NEWS
At this moment in time DEPECHE MODE are recovering from the 38 hour journey home from South East Asia after a sell-out highly successful tour in USA, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong and Bangkok. The audiences at every concert were very responsive and there are plans to return to America and Canada in November and to Asia again after Christmas.

VIDEO NEWS
We apologise for still not having any definite release date for the live/compilation video but the band hope to view all the clips of film prior to the final editing this month.

RECORD NEWS
The follow-up album to 'A Broken Frame' will be recorded in May/June/July, all of the songs have been written by both Martin and Alan and the provisional title for the LP is 'Construction Time Again'. A new single will be released in July from the album which is due for release in August.

MERCHANDISE
Hopefully some new photos and badges.

TELEVISION
Dave and Alan will be appearing on Pop Quiz soon.

TOUR DATES
The dates of the British Tour are still not confirmed but we are pleased to be able to print a list of the towns where DEPECHE MODE will be appearing in September and October.
September - Belfast Dubling Brighton Southampton
Coventry Sheffield Aberdeen Edingburgh
Glasgow Newcastle Liverpool
Manchester Nottingham Bristol
Hanley Birmingham Cardiff
October - Oxford Portsmouth London
Hemel - Hempstead
PLEASE NOTE that there will now not be a new Iformation Sheet available at the end of April.

Depeche Mode have one concert this month May 28th Rheine|Schuttorf, Germany Open Air Festival with Rod Stewart

Last edited: